Projects and custom carvings Chris Carroll has done plus some examples of how Mill on Wheels clients have used the lumber milled from their property.
Custom Furniture Design
- Outdoor structures
- Outdoor furniture
- Indoor furniture
- Tiny Houses
- Home Additions
Case Study: Dr. Dan Hayes Charlotte, NC
- Milled Approx. 5,000 bdft Lumber for Outbuilding
- Coordinated with City of Charlotte & County Permit Officials
- Coordinated with Builder for Material Cutting List
Case Study: Mary Spell
Bat Cave, NC
- Entire cabin built with lumber milled from client’s property
- Milled additional lumber not from client’s property for walnut, cherry and maple ceilings
- Custom built cedar bathroom sink vanity top with cedar trunk for base.
- Log Cabin Posts
- Chainsaw Carvings
- Wall Art
- Large and Small Sculptures
- Realistic Snake Walking Sticks
I carved a walking stick with a snake winding around it and tree frog on top. I took it to the bank to show it to the tellers (who always ask about my work). The manager ran out the door to stop me. He thought I had a real snake! I knew then I had carved a masterpiece.
Ready to build that dream project? Get In touch below.
Our Service Location
We serve the southeastern United States but mainly operate in North and South Carolina.
M-F: 9am – 6pm, Sat 9am – 1pm